Andrew Warner- Senior Marketing Director, Expedia
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00AM
Andrew Warner is Senior Marketing Director for Expedia. He has led an extensive overhaul of the brand's marketing and customer services, which culminated in the European relaunch of the Expedia brand. Over this time Expedia has grown significant market share and has reclaimed its place as the UK's favourite online travel agency, getting shortlisted as Marketing Society Brand of the Year.
Andrew has previously held senior marketing positions at leading brands including The BBC, Microsoft and Sony. Prior to joining Expedia he was Marketing Director at LG Electronics.
Andrew has regularly contributed to industry forums around the world and is a member of The Marketing Society's Digital Leadership Group. A digital veteran, Andrew ran his first online campaign in 1995, his first interactive TV activity in 1998, his first mobile activity in 1999 and his first tablet activity in 2002. This makes him feel old.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition