Rufus Olins- Chief Executive, Newsworks
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00AM
Rufus is Chief Executive of Newsworks, the marketing body for the national newspaper industry.
Previously he was Chief Executive of WARC, the digital marketing intelligence service and Managing Director of Haymarket Brand Media where he ran a portfolio of brands including Campaign, Management Today, and Brand Republic.
A former journalist, at 29 he joined The Sunday Times as its first Advertising & Marketing Editor before becoming Deputy City Editor of the paper. As Editor of Management Today, he was voted Business Magazine Editor of the year by both the BSME and the PPA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign