Rufus Olins- Chief Executive, Newsworks
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00AM
Rufus is Chief Executive of Newsworks, the marketing body for the national newspaper industry.
Previously he was Chief Executive of WARC, the digital marketing intelligence service and Managing Director of Haymarket Brand Media where he ran a portfolio of brands including Campaign, Management Today, and Brand Republic.
A former journalist, at 29 he joined The Sunday Times as its first Advertising & Marketing Editor before becoming Deputy City Editor of the paper. As Editor of Management Today, he was voted Business Magazine Editor of the year by both the BSME and the PPA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £300 per day, London
- Licensing Executive - leading entertainment brand! f1 Recruitment Up to £30,000, Central London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Uxbridge