Rufus Olins- Chief Executive, Newsworks
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00AM
Rufus is Chief Executive of Newsworks, the marketing body for the national newspaper industry.
Previously he was Chief Executive of WARC, the digital marketing intelligence service and Managing Director of Haymarket Brand Media where he ran a portfolio of brands including Campaign, Management Today, and Brand Republic.
A former journalist, at 29 he joined The Sunday Times as its first Advertising & Marketing Editor before becoming Deputy City Editor of the paper. As Editor of Management Today, he was voted Business Magazine Editor of the year by both the BSME and the PPA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Sales Controller Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Car + 20% Bonus , North West England
- Children's Digital Marketing Manager Penguin UK Competitive salary, Central London
- Brand Consultant - Innovation and Marketing Capability Rare Selection Up to £55K + 20% bonus, Bucks
- Account Manager - TTL Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni