Rufus Olins- Chief Executive, Newsworks
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00AM
Rufus is Chief Executive of Newsworks, the marketing body for the national newspaper industry.
Previously he was Chief Executive of WARC, the digital marketing intelligence service and Managing Director of Haymarket Brand Media where he ran a portfolio of brands including Campaign, Management Today, and Brand Republic.
A former journalist, at 29 he joined The Sunday Times as its first Advertising & Marketing Editor before becoming Deputy City Editor of the paper. As Editor of Management Today, he was voted Business Magazine Editor of the year by both the BSME and the PPA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014