Simon Richings- Executive Creative Director, Tribal DDB
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00AM
Simon has over eleven years of creative industry experience. Before joining digital agency Tribal DDB London in 2007, he operated as a freelance consultant, working with brands including KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Sensodyne, Star Alliance and Getty Images.
At Tribal he has created digital campaigns for Volkswagen, Philips, The Guardian, Hasbro, The Financial Times and Guinness and won international industry recognition (including Cannes Lions, One Show Pencils and NMA Effective Awards). He has also sat on digital juries for D&AD and Campaign BIG.
As Executive Creative Director he now heads up a multidisciplinary team that has recently put 90 million cars in every Volkswagen showroom and connected the home of Guinness to every online fan – both enabled by smart use of tablets.
Coming from a print graphic design background, he has no idea how he ended up a digital copywriter, art director and ECD. He's not complaining.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Marketing Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Copywriter Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Derbyshire
- Senior Designer Major Players £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Web & ECRM Executive PFJ £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity