Simon Richings- Executive Creative Director, Tribal DDB
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00AM
Simon has over eleven years of creative industry experience. Before joining digital agency Tribal DDB London in 2007, he operated as a freelance consultant, working with brands including KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Sensodyne, Star Alliance and Getty Images.
At Tribal he has created digital campaigns for Volkswagen, Philips, The Guardian, Hasbro, The Financial Times and Guinness and won international industry recognition (including Cannes Lions, One Show Pencils and NMA Effective Awards). He has also sat on digital juries for D&AD and Campaign BIG.
As Executive Creative Director he now heads up a multidisciplinary team that has recently put 90 million cars in every Volkswagen showroom and connected the home of Guinness to every online fan – both enabled by smart use of tablets.
Coming from a print graphic design background, he has no idea how he ended up a digital copywriter, art director and ECD. He's not complaining.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart