In association with
Google "digital creativity guidebook" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Google has launched a "digital creativity guidebook" that is designed to show the industry the different ways in which people are using its suite of products, and how marketing professionals can use them creatively. Adam & Eve/DDB developed the digital pop-up book, which can be found at www.creativesandbox.com, with Google.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne