In association with
Google "digital creativity guidebook" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Google has launched a "digital creativity guidebook" that is designed to show the industry the different ways in which people are using its suite of products, and how marketing professionals can use them creatively. Adam & Eve/DDB developed the digital pop-up book, which can be found at www.creativesandbox.com, with Google.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Social Media Manager/Director Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Online Trading/Commercial Manager Pitch Consultants £Highly competitive + benefits, Leicestershire
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne