Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Digital Sales Team of the Year: Spotify
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
The music-streaming service has had a busy year. It won more than 800 pieces of business, 30 per cent coming from new clients, and its biggest win coming in the form of Twentieth Century Fox.
The sales team worked hard to create innovative and viral brand partnerships including a Levi’s campaign that saw it host a series of gigs at its flagship store.
In the past 12 months, Spotify launched new products including Platform, its Facebook integration (now an essential part of the furniture),Spotify Radio, the iPad app and the Universal Play Button, all of which the sales team capitalised on with its commercial offering.
Spotify also came first place in the IPA Online Media Owner Survey, knocking Specific Media off the top spot for the first time since 2008, with 83.5 per cent of respondents stating: "My overall experience of dealing with this supplier is a good one."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push