Campaign Media Awards 2012 - Best Financial, Corporate and Utilities Campaign: Statoil
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
UM's brief was to make Statoil known and relevant among "informed elites": those in government, science and big business that shape energy policy.
- Title: Statoil Energy Realities
- Media agency: UM International
- Media director: Alex Val
- Media planner: Scott Nelson
- Creative agency: n/s
- Account planner: n/s
- Client: Statoil
- Brand/product: Statoil Corporate
- Marketing director: Katherine Mo
- Brand manager: Ole Gunnar Dokka, Valerie Pans
But the agency found that while this group trust each other, they don’t trust corporate messaging.
So the strategy was designed around providing this audience with a valuable resource, enabling them to talk to each other. Energy Realities is an online tool providing a visual guide to energy needs, directly connected via LinkedIn’s API, allowing users to explore data, share opinions and spark conversations.
To date, Energy Realities users have spent more than 3,200 hours on the platform.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business