Hill to head account management at JWT
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
Antony Hill, a business director at JWT London, has been promoted to head of account management. He replaces Paul Kirkley and Sonali Fenner, who will stay at the agency to focus on running key accounts.
Hill will continue to be supported by the deputy head of account management, Tanya Hamilton-Smith.
He returned to JWT in 2011 from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, where he was an account director working on Walkers and BT. Hill previously worked at JWT on its Kellogg business.
Hill is responsible for running JWT’s Nestlé confectionery business and has extended the relationship into the digital space following pitch wins for Aero and Kit Kat.
He also oversaw the recent social campaign that saw a Kit Kat sent into space in support of Felix Baumgartner’s skydive from the edge of space.
The agency claims that the stunt delivered ten million Twitter impressions and tripled Kit Kat’s average fan growth in two days.
James Whitehead, the executive partner at JWT, said: "Ant has built a reputation for inspiring others, leading from the front with positivity and a can-do attitude. He’s always up for doing the right thing, rather than the easy thing."
Hill, who has also worked on the "man fuel for man stuff" positioning for Yorkie, spent five years at McCann London before his first spell at JWT.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films