Team Canning wins Nabs Fast Forward 2012
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
After an intensive ten-week process, the winning team in the annual Nabs Fast Forward contest has been announced.
Team Canning scooped the award for its response to a fictitious government brief to increase voter turnout.
The team was one of eight to deliver a ten-minute pitch to Wendy Proctor, the deputy director of the Cabinet Office Shared Communications Service, and a senior panel of judges.Nabs’ Fast Forward scheme, launched 14 years ago by the Campaign columnist Jeremy Bullmore, brings together young talent in the business to work with delegates and mentors to build their skills.
The winning team comprised: Elizabeth Brennan, account manager, Mindshare; Jamie Buchanan, senior account manager, Publicis Chemistry; Chris Bullen, advertising director, Haymarket; Toby Fairlamb, client assistant, Posterscope; Sylwia Kucharska, account manager, Last Exit; William Moore, planning fellow, Ogilvy & Mather; David Ryan, marketing fellow, WPP; Meera Sanghvi, account manager, JWT London; Verity Williams, planner, DLKW Lowe; and Jane Woodhead, account manager, Mindshare.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films