Team Canning wins Nabs Fast Forward 2012
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 22 November 2012 08:00AM
After an intensive ten-week process, the winning team in the annual Nabs Fast Forward contest has been announced.
Team Canning scooped the award for its response to a fictitious government brief to increase voter turnout.
The team was one of eight to deliver a ten-minute pitch to Wendy Proctor, the deputy director of the Cabinet Office Shared Communications Service, and a senior panel of judges.Nabs’ Fast Forward scheme, launched 14 years ago by the Campaign columnist Jeremy Bullmore, brings together young talent in the business to work with delegates and mentors to build their skills.
The winning team comprised: Elizabeth Brennan, account manager, Mindshare; Jamie Buchanan, senior account manager, Publicis Chemistry; Chris Bullen, advertising director, Haymarket; Toby Fairlamb, client assistant, Posterscope; Sylwia Kucharska, account manager, Last Exit; William Moore, planning fellow, Ogilvy & Mather; David Ryan, marketing fellow, WPP; Meera Sanghvi, account manager, JWT London; Verity Williams, planner, DLKW Lowe; and Jane Woodhead, account manager, Mindshare.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business