Bond girl Berenice Marlohe becomes face of Omega
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 27 November 2012 09:36AM
Berenice Marlohe, the latest Bond girl and star of Skyfall, has become a brand ambassador for Omega.
Marlohe shot to fame in the latest Bond film, starring alongside Daniel Craig. She is to pose in a series of seductive shots to showcase the watch brand.
Marlohe taking on her role as Omega brand ambassador comes as she finishes her promotional duties for the 'Skyfall' film.
Marlohe joins the likes of George Clooney as the brand's celebrity ambassador, along with a host of Olympic stars who have showcased the brand, including Jessica Ennis and sprinter Tyson Gay, as part of the brand's sponsorship of the London 2012 Olympics.
Marlohe has previously she is "absolutely honoured" to be a brand ambassador for Omega. James Bond has worn Omega wristwatches since the 1995 Bond film GoldenEye.
Marlohe was last seen in Tokyo last week launching the superspy movie at the Japanese city's premiere, where she was seen showcasing two different outfits.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014