Microsoft teams up with O2 to showcase digital showroom
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 28 November 2012 11:00AM
Microsoft Advertising has teamed up with O2 to launch a major campaign, central to which will be a virtual digital showroom offering O2 users a personalised shopping service.
The campaign, developed by ZenithOptimedia and created by Microsoft Advertising, will be promoted across Microsoft-owned MSN. Microsoft said the deal marked its largest custom solutions deal to date.
The digital Life Unlocked showroom will offer O2 consumers the chance to buy the mobile phone and contract that best suits their needs, and will guide visitors through what O2 is claiming is an "immersive shopping journey."
Life Unlocked will run in conjunction with tailored editorial content provided by a team of MSN editors.
The showroom will offer users advice and content on topics such as data usage and apps to suit users' lifestyles.
O2 product advertising across MSN will promote the showroom alongside the brand’s messaging.
As part of the deal, competitions will also run on the website, where customers will have the chance to win O2 rewards through challenges such as working remotely, using only their phone, for a week.
James Hayr, head of specialist sales at Microsoft Advertising, said: "This launch represents the start of a truly consumer-centric campaign that focuses on creating smart and engaging advertising on Microsoft’s platforms, including MSN and Windows 8."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films