In association with
Diesel "days to live" by Crispin Porter & Bogusky
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
The watches and jewellery brand Diesel TimeFrames is launching a global campaign, by Crispin Porter & Bogusky, that inspires people to make the most of the time they are alive. A TV ad is supported by an online survey that calculates the number of days users have to live. It was written by Emma Penz, art directed by Martin Jon Adolfsson and Philip Sinclair, and directed by Anthony Dickenson through Pulse.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business