RKCR/Y&R captures Mecca Bingo brief
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Mecca Bingo has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its £2 million advertising business.
The gaming brand, which is owned by Rank Group, has not previously used a retained agency, but has worked with shops on an ad hoc basis.
RKCR/Y&R will be responsible for helping to integrate the brand’s messaging and strategy across retail, online and mobile.
James Condon, the brand marketing director at Mecca, said: "We are delighted to be working with RKCR/Y&R at this exciting time in our brand development and were impressed with their creativity and strategic thinking. The team at RKCR/Y&R will help us take our business to the next level as we create one integrated brand across retail, online and mobile."
Ben Kay, the chief executive of RKCR/Y&R, said: "We are thrilled that Mecca will be joining our stable of great British brands and look forward to making it shine even more brightly."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region