Durex "#1share1condom" by Havas Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Durex has launched a global social media campaign, by Havas Worldwide, that will commit the brand to donate one condom for every social media interaction with the initiative in the run-up to World Aids Day on 1 December. Durex aims to donate 2.5 million condoms to charities that can make a difference to HIV education and prevention. The work was written by Sarah Khan-Varda and art directed by Ian Gallais.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'