Durex "#1share1condom" by Havas Worldwide
Campaign Work, Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:00AM
Durex has launched a global social media campaign, by Havas Worldwide, that will commit the brand to donate one condom for every social media interaction with the initiative in the run-up to World Aids Day on 1 December. Durex aims to donate 2.5 million condoms to charities that can make a difference to HIV education and prevention. The work was written by Sarah Khan-Varda and art directed by Ian Gallais.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers