In association with
Mr Kipling "a miniature Kipling Christmas" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 November 2012 02:33PM
Mr Kipling's new outdoor campaign, created by JWT London, features two new Christmas products, Mince Pies with Brandy Sauce, and Black Forest Whirls, as well as classics such as Christmas Cake Slices and Frosty Fancies.
Launching on 10th December and running for two weeks, the work shows miniature figurines in Christmas settings. The campaign is made up of four executions; ‘Salvation Army’, ‘Christmas Trees’, ‘Ice Skating’ and ‘Snowball Fight’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'