In association with
Mr Kipling "a miniature Kipling Christmas" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 November 2012 02:33PM
Mr Kipling's new outdoor campaign, created by JWT London, features two new Christmas products, Mince Pies with Brandy Sauce, and Black Forest Whirls, as well as classics such as Christmas Cake Slices and Frosty Fancies.
Launching on 10th December and running for two weeks, the work shows miniature figurines in Christmas settings. The campaign is made up of four executions; ‘Salvation Army’, ‘Christmas Trees’, ‘Ice Skating’ and ‘Snowball Fight’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London
- Campaign Manager - Poppy Lottery The Royal British Legion £30,000 plus £4,452 London weighting, Based at our offices near London Bridge
- Corporate & Major Donor Fundraising Manager (Permanent) deadline for 14th March Mayor's Fund for London £45,000, London Bridge
- CRM & Digital Marketing Manager fishtank £25000 - £35000 per annum, Bristol
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive