In association with
Mr Kipling "a miniature Kipling Christmas" by JWT London
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 28 November 2012 02:33PM
Mr Kipling's new outdoor campaign, created by JWT London, features two new Christmas products, Mince Pies with Brandy Sauce, and Black Forest Whirls, as well as classics such as Christmas Cake Slices and Frosty Fancies.
Launching on 10th December and running for two weeks, the work shows miniature figurines in Christmas settings. The campaign is made up of four executions; ‘Salvation Army’, ‘Christmas Trees’, ‘Ice Skating’ and ‘Snowball Fight’.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Paid Media Manager (PPC/Social) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Chiltern Railways Competitive, Marylebone London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3