MEC lands £5m Webuyanycar.com media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 December 2012 11:22AM
MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
MEC Manchester was already incumbent on the digital display and radio side of Webuyanycar.com's account and has now added the TV account to its roster.
The incumbent agency, All Response Media, declined to re-pitch for the business.
It is believed that webuyanycar.com’s advertising is handled by an agency called Driven and will be unaffected by the media review.
MEC declined to comment at the time of publication.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Creative Lead 24 Seven Inc Annual Basic Salary, West End
- Head of eCommerce - Multi-channel Retailer ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Berkshire
- Technical Development Lead // Mobile & Web // Backbone.js & PHP Salt negotiable, London
- Partnership Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%