MEC lands £5m Webuyanycar.com media account
By Nick Batten, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 03 December 2012 11:22AM
MEC Manchester has won the UK TV media planning and buying of the used car business, webuyanycar.com, estimated to be worth £5m, after a competitive pitch.
MEC Manchester was already incumbent on the digital display and radio side of Webuyanycar.com's account and has now added the TV account to its roster.
The incumbent agency, All Response Media, declined to re-pitch for the business.
It is believed that webuyanycar.com’s advertising is handled by an agency called Driven and will be unaffected by the media review.
MEC declined to comment at the time of publication.Follow @nickbatten2
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of External Communications Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £70,000 - £80,000 tax free, Kuwait
- Production Manager Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, Birmingham
- Content Director AF Selection £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits, Birmingham
- Advertising Operations Specialist Propel £24000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014