Marmite unveils 'love or hate' bus shelter
Unilever brand Marmite has unveiled a digital interactive bus shelter that lets consumers take pictures of themselves to upload onto a screen on London's Oxford Street, as part of its Christmas lights campaign.
The bus shelter has been converted into a gold photobooth by digital agency Kinetic and its creative division Fuel, with addition support by Grand Visual, DDB and Clear Channel.
Consumers can take pictures of themselves showing either their love or hate of Marmite, with the choice to upload the images onto a digital screen that has been erected as part of the brand’s sponsorship of the Oxford Street Christmas lights.
The booth will be active for 12 days as part of the four-week Christmas activity, which features a series of Christmas characters, including elves and Father Christmas, revealing their love or hate of the brand.
Joanne Ó Riada, brand manager, Marmite, said: "Marmite’s sponsorship of the Oxford Street Christmas lights is a great way for us to reward our loyal fans for their support and the addition of the bus shelter is another way to reach fans and give them a moment of fame.
"The shelter will attract existing Marmite fans and consumers looking for something special to trial over the festive period."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Loyalty Campaign Planner Stopgap £45000 per annum, London
- Customer Analyst/Trading Analyst Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Producer - BIG GLOBAL AGENCY - £40k - West London Digital Gurus £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- SEO ACCOUNT MANAGER Success Digital £165 per day, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive