Parkinson's UK "awareness campaign" by The Assembly
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Assembly has created a national awareness campaign for the charity Parkinson’s UK. The work mixes up images of six everyday tasks that are difficult for those affected by the condition, including making a cup of tea and tying a tie. The outdoor and press campaign will be supported by digital and social media and run for two weeks from 10 December. It was written by Sean Doyle and art directed by Alexandra Taylor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £250 - £400 per annum, West London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...