Parkinson's UK "awareness campaign" by The Assembly
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Assembly has created a national awareness campaign for the charity Parkinson’s UK. The work mixes up images of six everyday tasks that are difficult for those affected by the condition, including making a cup of tea and tying a tie. The outdoor and press campaign will be supported by digital and social media and run for two weeks from 10 December. It was written by Sean Doyle and art directed by Alexandra Taylor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'