Parkinson's UK "awareness campaign" by The Assembly
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Assembly has created a national awareness campaign for the charity Parkinson’s UK. The work mixes up images of six everyday tasks that are difficult for those affected by the condition, including making a cup of tea and tying a tie. The outdoor and press campaign will be supported by digital and social media and run for two weeks from 10 December. It was written by Sean Doyle and art directed by Alexandra Taylor.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Art Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / United Arab Emirates / United Kingdom / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Gre...
- Creative Team MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates