HuffPost launches campaign on Tube
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Huffington Post is running a campaign on the London Underground that uses Virgin Media's Wi-Fi service to showcase its latest content.
The work, by Gravity Road, is an extension of HuffPost’s "conversations start here" proposition.
It uses CBS Outdoor’s dynamic video posters, with content feeds integrated into the creative, to highlight the latest user comments from its blogs. This will effectively show the conversations in real time.
Featured HuffPost bloggers include Annie Lennox, Sir Martin Sorrell and Cherie Blair. The campaign will also focus some creative executions on topics that are relevant to the Christmas period, including alcohol consumption, religion and shopping.
HuffPost has also become Virgin Media’s advertising partner, with mobile users able to access the latest news and comments from the site.
In addition, HuffPost is launching a free Wi-Fi service in independent coffee shops across London.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Global Digital Brand Manager Just Digital £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Household / NPD Stopgap £45000 - £50000 per annum, Southall
- Senior Account Director Just Digital £55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager AF Selection Up to £30,000, Manchester
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film