Racing Post "Puntinho" by Sell! Sell!
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Racing Post has launched a campaign featuring a Brazilian football pundit from the 70s called "Puntinho", designed to drive people to the sports betting brand’s app. The work, which will run on TV and online, shows a group of out-of-shape Brazilian footballers warming up. The films were directed by Tom King through Gas & Electric. Post-production was by Framestore.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London