RLSB "everybody technology" by BBH London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
The Royal London Society for the Blind has created an initiative to raise awareness that products are too often designed without disabled users in mind. An online film, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, encourages technology developers to serve the needs of people with disabilities. In the film, different types of people appear to be speaking the words of Professor Stephen Hawking. It was created by Kimberley Gill and Mareka Carter, and directed by Dan Lowe through Ivory London.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films