Lockets "soothing relief" by Adam & Eve/DDB
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has launched an outdoor campaign for Lockets that shows the lozenge as the central image, stylised to resemble a cup of tea, a warm bath and a hot-water bottle. The work, the first by the agency for Mars-Wrigley since it won various brands last year, will run in the UK and Canada. The Lockets strapline "Help clear your nose and soothe your throat" is included under the pack shot. The ads were created by Toby Brewer and Nikki Lindman, and shot by Paul Zak.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'