RKCR/Y&R picks up Vodafone digital
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Vodafone has appointed Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to handle its digital advertising account, estimated to be worth £10 million, after a pitch.
RKCR/Y&R, the incumbent on the brand’s creative account, will handle the business alongside its sister WPP digital marketing agency, VML, with which it partnered for the pitch.
The agencies won the business after competing head-to-head against TMW, in a pitch process handled by AAR.
Vodafone previously had a large roster of agencies including Agency Republic, Dare, Joshua G2 and SapientNitro. These were knocked out of the pitch in October.
The company’s marketing chief, Danielle Crook, who called the review in August, departed in October during the pitch process. At the time of calling the review, Vodafone said it was rejigging its UK digital agencies across direct, brand and production to achieve greater consistency.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account