In association with
Doritos "stay" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Doritos is putting a Christmas twist on its "for fun add a little Mexican" campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The Doritos mariachi band performs East 17’s Christmas hit Stay Another Day with the group’s Tony Mortimer. The spot is supported by experiential, PR and social media work. It was written by Mark Fairbanks and Prabs Wignarajah, and art directed by Thiago de Moraes. It was directed by Olly Williams via HSI.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Advertising Operations (Ad Ops) - AGENCY Harnham £40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, West End
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Director Stopgap £55000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Impulse Channel William Grant & Sons Highly competitive salary, £6,000 car allowance and a generous bonus 30% , Based at our prestigious offices in Hook.