In association with
Doritos "stay" by AMV BBDO
Campaign Work, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
Doritos is putting a Christmas twist on its "for fun add a little Mexican" campaign by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO. The Doritos mariachi band performs East 17’s Christmas hit Stay Another Day with the group’s Tony Mortimer. The spot is supported by experiential, PR and social media work. It was written by Mark Fairbanks and Prabs Wignarajah, and art directed by Thiago de Moraes. It was directed by Olly Williams via HSI.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers