CHI launches global network with Bates
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 06 December 2012 08:00AM
CHI & Partners has expanded its global network to Asia by forming a joint venture with its sister WPP network Bates Asia.
The 50/50 joint venture will add 14 Asian offices to CHI & Partners’ global presence, which comprises its London and New York operations.
In Asia, the network will be known as Bates CHI & Partners. In New York and London, it will continue to be CHI & Partners.
The network will be run by the CHI & Partners co-founder Johnny Hornby, in the role of global executive chairman. It is billed as a "new model network with deep roots in Asia and world-class creative credentials".
David Mayo, who left WPP’s Ogilvy & Mather Asean a month ago to run Bates, takes on the role of chief executive of Bates CHI & Partners in Asia. Mark Sinnock, the planning director at O&M Asia Pacific, joins as its chief strategy officer.
Hornby said: "This new model network will be a nimbler, faster, more modern alternative to the big networks."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Licensing Executive - leading entertainment brand! f1 Recruitment Up to £30,000, Central London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment negotiable, Uxbridge
- Online Marketing Manager EMR £40000 - £45000 per annum + Up To £45,000, London
- Account Executive - top agency, Liverpool Perfect Marketing People To £20k, Liverpool