Daily Diary - A List party 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2012 11:59AM
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The annual party held this year at trendy Mayfair club Jalouse saw many industry stalwarts turn up to see if they had a nice, powerful, clever or sexy reputation. The party was held in assocaition LIZH + Grime.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne