Daily Diary - A List party 2012 in pictures
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 December 2012 11:59AM
The cream of the crop of the advertising and media industry turn out to find out how sexy or snoggable they are.
The annual party held this year at trendy Mayfair club Jalouse saw many industry stalwarts turn up to see if they had a nice, powerful, clever or sexy reputation. The party was held in assocaition LIZH + Grime.
If you have a Daily Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- PPC Account Executive Guru Careers £24 - 27k + Benefits, Based in London (SW1)
- Brand Planner / Account Planner Guru Careers £25 - 40k (DOE), Based in Southwark, London (SE1)
- PR Account Director Â– B2B High Profile Clients ADLIB £35000 - £40000 per annum, Bristol
- Freelance 3D Visualiser Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Should brands be held to their straplines?
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool