Cheil Worldwide promotes Daiki Lim to president and CEO
By Emily Tan, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 10 December 2012 09:23AM
Cheil Worlwide has promoted Daiki Lim to the role of president and chief executive officer from his previous post as vice-president of the corporate strategy office, Samsung Group, reports Campaign Asia.
Lim replaces Nack-Hoi Kim, who is retiring.
Lim joined Samsung Electronics in 1981 and has spent 12 years working with Cheil Worldwide. In his most recent role, he was responsible for Samsung's advertising and communications, and led the 'Another Family' corporate PR campaign, which, according to Cheil, was instrumental in building Samsung's brand image as a quality manufacturer with a human touch.
Cheil has also promoted Jeongkeun Yoo from vice-president to executive vice-president.
Yoo joined Cheil in 1987 and, as account planner, has helped steer OB Beer to the top of Korea's beer market.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London