CMW bolsters management team
CMW has strengthened its management team by appointing Adrian Nicholls and Rod Jones to oversee key clients.
Nicholls and Jones will report to chief executive Liz Wilson and as part of the management team will work alongside creative director Iain Hunter and finance director, Ben Dunn.
Nicholls joins from Blue Barracuda – recently acquired by DraftFCB – where he was managing director. As business lead at CMW he will be responsible for key client relationships such as McCain and Allied Bakeries.
In addition, CMW has promoted Jones to business leads following two years at the agency as group account director. He will continue to be responsible for Peugeot.
Wilson said: "We’re delighted to welcome Adrian and Rod into their new roles as part of laying the groundwork for the agency’s future growth plans. It’s critical to our future that we have best in class client service and that our clients’ business remains at the heart of our agenda."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'