In association with
Virgin Atlantic "fly in the face of ordinary" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Sunday, 06 January 2013 05:27PM
Virgin Atlantic has launched a global TV and cinema advertising campaign, paying tribute to the airline's staff as "superheroes".
The company's website features content on its people, destinations and product, as well as details on the real-life Virgin Atlantic staff who inspired the TV ad. The website will also host a two-minute version of the spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London