In association with
Virgin Atlantic "fly in the face of ordinary" by RKCR/Y&R
Campaign Work, Sunday, 06 January 2013 05:27PM
Virgin Atlantic has launched a global TV and cinema advertising campaign, paying tribute to the airline's staff as "superheroes".
The company's website features content on its people, destinations and product, as well as details on the real-life Virgin Atlantic staff who inspired the TV ad. The website will also host a two-minute version of the spot.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London
- Marketing Manager fishtank £35000 - £45000 per annum, Bristol
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Social and Digital Media - Leading Luxury Brand Digital Gurus £55000 - £65000 Per Annum plus bonuses, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers