TCA picks up Royal Bank of Scotland business account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has appointed The Communications Agency to handle its £2 million business advertising account.
The agency won the business after a four-way pitch against other RBS roster agencies.
The Communications Agency, which has worked on campaigns for RBS Group’s retail and corporate divisions since 2005, will handle integrated advertising for the business banking side of both NatWest and RBS.
The agency will be tasked with creating advertising, digital and direct activity to target businesses from start-ups to large corporate customers of the banks.
Adam Leigh, the chief executive of The Communications Agency, said: "We’re delighted to have been given such a big vote of confidence in our creative and strategic thinking. We are very excited about the direction we will be taking in 2013 to create work that is competitively distinctive."
The review was handled by RBS Group’s procurement department and kicked off in November last year.
M&C Saatchi continues to handle the bulk of RBS’s retail banking business. Other agencies on the finance group’s roster include CHI & Partners, CST The Gate and TBWA\Manchester.
Separately, RBS Group is reviewing its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social and Content Director - Client-side! Ultimate Asset £75000 per annum + benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media