TCA picks up Royal Bank of Scotland business account
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has appointed The Communications Agency to handle its £2 million business advertising account.
The agency won the business after a four-way pitch against other RBS roster agencies.
The Communications Agency, which has worked on campaigns for RBS Group’s retail and corporate divisions since 2005, will handle integrated advertising for the business banking side of both NatWest and RBS.
The agency will be tasked with creating advertising, digital and direct activity to target businesses from start-ups to large corporate customers of the banks.
Adam Leigh, the chief executive of The Communications Agency, said: "We’re delighted to have been given such a big vote of confidence in our creative and strategic thinking. We are very excited about the direction we will be taking in 2013 to create work that is competitively distinctive."
The review was handled by RBS Group’s procurement department and kicked off in November last year.
M&C Saatchi continues to handle the bulk of RBS’s retail banking business. Other agencies on the finance group’s roster include CHI & Partners, CST The Gate and TBWA\Manchester.
Separately, RBS Group is reviewing its digital creative agency roster for its main consumer banking brands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager - digitally focussed for Creativepool Creativepool Negotiable, Clerkenwell
- Bespoke Print Project Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Analyst - Online Retail Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + Benefits, Sleaford
- Web Designer / Front End Developer Guru Careers £45 - 50k + Benefits, Based in London (SE1)
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency