In association with
Ready Brek "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee" by 101
Campaign Work, Thursday, 10 January 2013 08:00AM
101 has created a campaign for Ready Brek. A TV spot, "The Ready Brek Super Smooth Guarantee", shows the ridiculous forfeits real-life employees will perform should any child find a lump in their porridge. A dedicated hub on Nickelodeon.co.uk will allow children to punish Ready Brek staff. The work was written and art directed by Thomas Ilum and Zoe Sys Vogelius. It was directed by Rafael Lopez through Stink.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel