In association with
The Sun "Big Smile Giveaway" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sun has launched a quirky TV ad featuring a young child singing to help the nation through the "most depressing" month of the year.
The campaign, which continues the brand's "Get involved" strapline, was created by Grey London and WPP’s Team News to promote The Sun’s "Big Smile Giveaway", a range of promotional bargains including holidays for £9.50.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER-Multi-channel retailer Success Digital £Competitive, London
- Search (PPC) Manager PFJ £200 - £300 per day, London
- Senior Brand Planner Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager, Integrated Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, London