In association with
The Sun "Big Smile Giveaway" by Grey London
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 January 2013 11:50AM
The Sun has launched a quirky TV ad featuring a young child singing to help the nation through the "most depressing" month of the year.
The campaign, which continues the brand's "Get involved" strapline, was created by Grey London and WPP’s Team News to promote The Sun’s "Big Smile Giveaway", a range of promotional bargains including holidays for £9.50.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London