iProspect hires Helena Snowdon to lead new business and strategy
iProspect, the digital marketing agency, has appointed Helena Snowdon, marketing and news business director at Maxus, as its EMEA new business and strategy director.
Snowdon will lead iProspect’s regional growth strategy. She will also be responsible for network consistency across EMEA for iProspect’s multi-market clients, which include Kellogg’s, adidas, Nokia and GM.
Snowdon joins from Maxus where she was global marketing and new business director. She has over 10-years of agency experience and has previously coordinated pitches for advertisers such as Unilever, Renault-Nissan and Barclays.
Prior to joining Maxus in June 2010 Snowdon was global head of marketing & new business at PHD and also worked in Global Business Development at StarcomMediaVest Group and Mindshare.
Ben Wood, managing director at iProspect, said: "Snowdon’s global outlook will be vital in driving the collaboration and efficiencies that will enable us to help our clients build their businesses through digital."
Wood said Snowdon’s appointment was part of a bid to "strengthen" the Aegis search specialist agency’s reach across EMEA.
Snowdon said: "I’ve joined an incredibly strong team at iProspect and I look forward to working with them to make sure that clients can draw on the resources of the whole agency wherever they may be."
IProspect is the UK’s biggest search agency, employing more than 160 people with search billings of more than £100m in 2010.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Agency Sales - Video Advertising Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Account Director - Off Oxford Street Agency Fill Recruitment to £55k + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Trade Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline