Visit Wales "this is Wales" by Wieden & Kennedy
Campaign Work, Thursday, 17 January 2013 08:00AM
Visit Wales has released a TV spot as part of its tourism campaign by Wieden & Kennedy. It features three real-life couples living in Wales who share their experiences of three destinations. Visit Wales wants to raise awareness of the country as an antidote to lazy, sun-lounging holidays. The work, which targets over-45s, was written by Al Merry, art directed by Ben Everitt and directed by Siri Bunford through Knucklehead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Client Development Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Client Development Director - Loyalty - London Stopgap £55000 per annum + bonus, London
- Head of Campaign Management Stopgap £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition