Axa appoints Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to digital account
Axa, the insurance and pensions group, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its digital account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch against Publicis Modem.
Kitcatt Nohr will be responsible for handling the digital and social media activity across all of Axa’s business, which includes health and motor insurance.
The appointment follows a renewed marketing push by the brand. Last year Axa launched a £20m marketing campaign as part of a new strategy to highlight how its business differs to its UK competitors.
The campaign, created by its ad agency Fallon, included two TV ads featuring characters in fantasy situations to show their aspirations. Axa took the characters back to the real world to demonstrate how the company makes aspirations a reality.
The ads introduced the strapline, "Where others ask why? Axa asks why not?" and were supported by print and outdoor activity.
Axa’s media planning and buying is handled by Havas’ Arena Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'