Axa appoints Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to digital account
Axa, the insurance and pensions group, has appointed Kitcatt Nohr Digitas to handle its digital account.
The agency won the account following a competitive pitch against Publicis Modem.
Kitcatt Nohr will be responsible for handling the digital and social media activity across all of Axa’s business, which includes health and motor insurance.
The appointment follows a renewed marketing push by the brand. Last year Axa launched a £20m marketing campaign as part of a new strategy to highlight how its business differs to its UK competitors.
The campaign, created by its ad agency Fallon, included two TV ads featuring characters in fantasy situations to show their aspirations. Axa took the characters back to the real world to demonstrate how the company makes aspirations a reality.
The ads introduced the strapline, "Where others ask why? Axa asks why not?" and were supported by print and outdoor activity.
Axa’s media planning and buying is handled by Havas’ Arena Media.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014