Pick of the Week: Nike
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Ian Darby thinks Wieden & Kennedy has hit a hole in one with its golf commercial, "no cup is safe", for Nike: "This spot makes great use of the golfing talent on offer – the new Nike signing, Rory McIlroy, gives an especially good performance. A hugely entertaining piece of content, it moves along at a jolly pace and provoked more than one smile." The work was written by Shaine Edwards, art directed by Derrick Ho and directed by Wayne McClammy through Hungry Man.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart