MEC and Hogarth in creative tie-up
MEC has partnered with its sister WPP agency Hogarth Worldwide, the production specialist, to launch MEC Works, a creative division with advanced production capabilities.
The unit will provide a range of production services to MEC clients such as EE and Lloyds across print, digital and broadcast media.
Six Hogarth employees will move across to work alongside the six-strong MEC creative solutions team, led by Steve Ball, its managing director. Ball will become the managing director of MEC Works. Although
MEC currently develops creative work in-house for its clients, the agency hopes that the increased capacity and resource will enable it to offer a greater level of service.
Steve Hatch, the chief executive of MEC UK, said: "As the pace of media and messaging increases, MEC Works gives clients the technology and scale to move as fast as their customers."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London