BMB Neon scoops Dairylea business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Dairylea has extended its relationship with Beattie McGuinness Bungay by awarding its digital and social media business to BMB Neon, the agency's content and social media arm.
BMB Neon, which won the account after a pitch, also handles promotions and point-of-sale design for the brand.
The shop will oversee Dairylea’s Facebook page and introduce a new creative platform and content strategy.
New website content and eCRM activity, as well as promotions and point-of-sale initiatives, will launch in the spring.
Louisa Bertano, the marketing manager for cheese and grocery at Dairylea’s owner, Mondelez International, said: "We’re really thrilled to be working with BMB Neon on our promotions and digital work this year. The strategy, creativity and robust nature of their proposals made us confident they would be a great working partner for us."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing & PR Executive Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £23,500, West Sussex
- Mid-Senior Copywriter | contract | leading mobile application Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + competitive compensation & benefits packge, London
- Publisher Director Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign