Planners Godber and Flemington join JWT
Tracey Follows, the JWT London chief strategy officer and executive partner, has hired Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Neil Godber to be the deputy head of planning, as part of a restructure of her department.
Godber, who held the role of strategy director at BBH, becomes Follows’ first major hiring since she was appointed in June last year from VCCP.
As part of the changes, the 44-strong planning department has been divided into four connected functions – brand planning, engagement planning, response planning and planning foresight.
Kris Flemington has been hired from VCCP to head the response planning team, tasked with growing the data analytics and direct teams across JWT. The engagement planning team will work on social media, CRM and content, while planning foresight will focus on business intelligence.
Follows had previously worked with Flemington when she was a client at BT and he was at OgilvyOne. She later hired him at VCCP to head direct response and digital planning on the agency’s O2 account.
Follows said: "We’re in transformational times, so we need a broad church of planners who bring all kinds of intelligence from very diverse planning backgrounds. "Kris and Neil are both extremely talented modern-day thinkers who were attracted to the intellectual heritage of the JWT brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London