In association with
Channel 4 "Black Mirror" by 4Creative
Campaign Work, Thursday, 24 January 2013 08:00AM
Channel 4 is promoting the new series of Black Mirror with a campaign that takes a jaundiced look at modern advertising and our addiction to technology. The print and TV work shows utopian scenes that are typical of a modern commercial but with an unsettling twist. The TV spot was conceived and directed by 4Creative’s Neil Gorringe. The print work was art directed by Claire Watson and photographed by Kate Abbey.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers