Agencies line up for Nando's ad account
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 January 2013 07:00AM
Nando's, the restaurant chain, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its advertising.
The brand, which has most recently worked with Wieden & Kennedy, is conducting the search via The Observatory.
Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to handle a print and digital campaign last year.
The work, called "find yourself", aimed to show that people can have a spicy chicken dish tailor-made to suit them. The press, outdoor and digital campaign offered six different "spice personas" to help people choose which peri-peri sauce suits them. Creative drove people to social media channels by including a #findyourself hashtag.
In 2011, the Portuguese-themed restaurant launched a digital campaign fronted by the US comedian Reggie Watts, encouraging consumers to "make some noise".
Nando’s boosted its digital credentials in June last year by appointing a head of digital, Jonathan Hopkins, who previously ran the digital consultancy Shed.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account