Tributes pour in for O&M's Russell Benson
Tributes have been paid to Russell Benson, Ogilvy & Mather's head of television production, who passed away from heart failure at the beginning of the year, aged 37.
Benson had worked at O&M for more than eight years. He joined in 2004 and became head of department in 2007. He began his career at Saatchi & Saatchi, before moving to M&C Saatchi and then Lowe Howard Spink.
During his career at O&M, Benson worked on several famous ads, including Europcar’s 'Dance' and MTV Switch’s 'Al Gore'.
Gerry Human, chief creative officer of O&M London, said: "I miss Russell's vitality, passion and energy. Not only was he an outstanding and widely respected producer, but he was also a wonderful human being. It is almost impossible to believe that he is no longer with us."
A memorial event, supported by Russell’s partner Sally Miller, and his parents, will take place in central London. Details will be announced shortly.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Program Manager air recruitment Up to £75K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, Central London
- JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Middlesex
- Digital Account Manager Live Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, Wolverhampton
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £17000 - £21000 per annum, Birmingham