Spanish bank BBVA reviews its global creative business
BBVA, Spain's second-largest bank, is reviewing its creative agency requirements and looking to appoint a single agency group to handle its global business across all channels.
The bank currently works with Havas Worldwide and some local agencies on its creative work across the world, and is seeking to integrate its creative account into a single holding group.
The appointed agency network or networks will work with BBVA in more than 11 markets across Europe (including Spain and Portugal), North America and Latin America (including Argentina, Chile and Mexico).
BBVA's review began last year with five major networks and, following the first round of presentations, Interpublic’s McCann Worldgroup, Omnicom’s DDB, and WPP’s Grey and Wunderman have been shortlisted.
Pitches are expected to take place soon and the review is being held through the Spanish-headquartered intermediary, Grupo Consultores (GC) and is led by its Spanish team.
The bank is also reviewing its media agency requirements through GC and has invited the big-six holding groups to participate. The incumbents on the media business are MPG in Europe, and OMD in the Americas.
In September 2010, BBVA signed a marketing partnership with the US National Basketball Association and launched an NBA-themed campaign that Christmas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account