Grand Union hires Razorfish's Adrian Gans
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 January 2013 12:27PM
Grand Union, the interactive agency, has appointed Adrian Gans as its executive planning director.
Gans joins from Publicis Groupe digital agency Razorfish, where he was the head of strategy and planning.
He replaces Adam Fulford, who left the agency last October to join Rufus Leonard as its executive planning director.
During his time at Razorfish, he was the global strategic lead on the Blackberry account as well as overseeing planning for Amnesty International, Asda and Unilever.
Prior to his spell at Razorfish, Gans was the head of web design at Comet and the head of catalogue operations at Boo.com.
Gans said: "These are exciting times for interactive design and for Grand Union. I relish the opportunity to add fresh strategic zeal to the continued growth of the agency and our clients."
Grand Union, which has clients including Boots, Butlins and Waitrose, was founded in 2000 by Rob Forshaw and Matt Nicholls. In 2010, it was sold to digital network FullSix Group in an estimated £15m deal.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London