Maryland "mugs" by VCCP
Campaign Work, Monday, 28 January 2013 09:49AM
Burton's Biscuit Company has launched its first TV ad in three years for the cookie brand Maryland.
The £1.1 million TV campaign, created by VCCP, promotes Maryland's chocolate-chip cookies and introduces the brand’s new strapline: "Bring a little Maryland magic to your cuppa."
The ads were created by Mark Orbine, Jermaine Hillman and Paul Kocur, and directed by Geoffroy de Crecy. Media was planned and bought by Universal McCann. The production company was Friend.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Freelance Account Manager? We need you now! Exciting accounts and excellent rates up to £170 a day. Barker Graves Up to £170/day, central London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel