Wonga rival Peachy.co.uk appoints Goodstuff Communications and US London
Peachy.co.uk, the short-term loan company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and US London to its £2m media planning and buying and creative accounts respectively.
The first work by Goodstuff and US London is a TV campaign running on digital channels including ITV2, ITV4 and E4.
The first campaign is designed as a brand response ad, aligning Peachy.co.uk with music. Future campaigns will be more creatively led.
Katre Kaarenperk, chief marketing officer at Peachy.co.uk, said: "Peachy.co.uk is a young and fast growing brand in UK market. We are excited and keen to offer to the market new vision and approach.
"For doing that in a best way we need partners who shares our thoughts and ideas and who wants to grow with us. That is why we have chosen Goodstuff Communications and US London. "
US London is a creative company, which has worked with Goodstuff on clients such as Anne Summers.
Andrew Stephens, a co-founder of Goodstuff, said: "Peachy want to differentiate and position themselves as a more positive choice in this growing market. We are excited by their appetite for ideas and are looking forward to giving market leaders a run for their money."
Wonga-style lender Peachy.co.uk is owned by Cash on Go and offers short-term loans of up to £500 through its website with a representative APR of 1058%.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Strategic Planner - Bristol Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - CAMBRIDESHIRE - £45K + BENEFITS Salt £45000 per annum + Benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Account Director | Social & Digital | £45,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package , City of London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again