Wonga rival Peachy.co.uk appoints Goodstuff Communications and US London
Peachy.co.uk, the short-term loan company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and US London to its £2m media planning and buying and creative accounts respectively.
The first work by Goodstuff and US London is a TV campaign running on digital channels including ITV2, ITV4 and E4.
The first campaign is designed as a brand response ad, aligning Peachy.co.uk with music. Future campaigns will be more creatively led.
Katre Kaarenperk, chief marketing officer at Peachy.co.uk, said: "Peachy.co.uk is a young and fast growing brand in UK market. We are excited and keen to offer to the market new vision and approach.
"For doing that in a best way we need partners who shares our thoughts and ideas and who wants to grow with us. That is why we have chosen Goodstuff Communications and US London. "
US London is a creative company, which has worked with Goodstuff on clients such as Anne Summers.
Andrew Stephens, a co-founder of Goodstuff, said: "Peachy want to differentiate and position themselves as a more positive choice in this growing market. We are excited by their appetite for ideas and are looking forward to giving market leaders a run for their money."
Wonga-style lender Peachy.co.uk is owned by Cash on Go and offers short-term loans of up to £500 through its website with a representative APR of 1058%.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Recruitment Consultant - eCommerce Propel £18000 - £90000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - PR AGENCY Live Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Director / Senior Account Manager Beyond The Book £30000.00 - £37000.00 per annum, South East
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign