Wonga rival Peachy.co.uk appoints Goodstuff Communications and US London
Peachy.co.uk, the short-term loan company, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and US London to its £2m media planning and buying and creative accounts respectively.
The first work by Goodstuff and US London is a TV campaign running on digital channels including ITV2, ITV4 and E4.
The first campaign is designed as a brand response ad, aligning Peachy.co.uk with music. Future campaigns will be more creatively led.
Katre Kaarenperk, chief marketing officer at Peachy.co.uk, said: "Peachy.co.uk is a young and fast growing brand in UK market. We are excited and keen to offer to the market new vision and approach.
"For doing that in a best way we need partners who shares our thoughts and ideas and who wants to grow with us. That is why we have chosen Goodstuff Communications and US London. "
US London is a creative company, which has worked with Goodstuff on clients such as Anne Summers.
Andrew Stephens, a co-founder of Goodstuff, said: "Peachy want to differentiate and position themselves as a more positive choice in this growing market. We are excited by their appetite for ideas and are looking forward to giving market leaders a run for their money."
Wonga-style lender Peachy.co.uk is owned by Cash on Go and offers short-term loans of up to £500 through its website with a representative APR of 1058%.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager (Branding) air recruitment Up to £38K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £41k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4