Havas Media hires SMV's Scott Moorhead to lead digital trading
By Charlotte Henry, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 29 January 2013 09:06AM
Havas Media has appointed Scott Moorhead, previously activation director and digital trading director at StarcomMediaVest, to the new role of head of digital trading and operations.
At the agency known as MPG Media Contacts until last week, Moorhead will work closely with account teams as well as oversee all digital trading deals, programmatic developments, performance marketing and how it buys and sells social.
He will report to Darren Goldie, Havas Media’s managing partner for digital, and a spokesman for the agency said a number of the digital team will report to him.
Most recently, Moorhead was responsible for the commercial positioning and digital trading for StarcomMediaVest, and has worked in digital media for more than 10 years.
He has been brought into Havas Media to expand its digital offering in paid, owned and earned media. The agency has recently launched an in-house audience management capability and moved towards unified mobile and social media buying.
Havas Media’s clients include National Express, Nationwide and Camelot.
Goldie said: "As digital trading becomes increasingly important for driving client ROI it is imperative that we can offer the best trading expertise and the strongest deals across multiple channels."
Moorhead will begin in his new role early in February.
Havas Media used to be called MPG Media Contacts until last week, when it was renamed as part of a global rebrand.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Media Executive Ninesharp £22000 - £25000 per annum, Worcestershire
- Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Croydon
- Account Exec/Grad - top London creative agency, £20k The Industry Club London Ltd £19k - £21k depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad