Campaign Magazine is now available on iPad - Watch here
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 01 January 2013 10:04AM
Downloadable within minutes, the industry bible is a must have for everyone working in the ad industry. The highlights include...
The must-read sections from the magazine, from Close-Up and Media to Opinion, New-Business Rankings and The Work.
A new issue available for download every Thursday
Offline reading so you can read all your downloaded issues without an internet connection
Enhanced articles that bring The Work to life through galleries and video that can be viewed on the page when you're connected
Designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, you can search issue content by keywords, read page by page or tap straight to your favourite section
Share articles on leading social media platforms and e-mail
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Global Head of Trading-South Africa Lipton Fleming £90000 per annum + benefits, Johannesburg
- MW ARt Director Red Sofa London £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- SEO Executive - Award Winning Digital Marketing Agency ADLIB competitive, Oxford
- Junior Marketing FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000 - £28000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive Lipton Fleming £21000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?