HMDG relaunches agency as Enter
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
HMDG, the independent agency with clients including Harveys and Condé Nast, is relaunching as Enter.
Led by the HMDG partners Nick Hurrell, Neil Dawson and Paul Shearer, Enter will work with clients on issues surrounding people, communications and technology.
Greg Grimmer, a founding partner of HMDG, will leave the agency but act as a consultant to Enter while heconsiders his next move. He will also retain a financial interest in the agency.
Enter will aim to evolve the culture of companies while continuing to execute creative activity through advertising, digital, design, film production and branded content. HMDG’s staff of around 30 will continue to work for the new company.
Hurrell said: "Enter is having a different conversation with businesses and brands about how they evolve and communicate."
HMDG launched as Hurrell & Dawson in 2006 before appointing several partners over subsequent years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London