In association with
Axe "lifeguard" by BBH
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 30 January 2013 03:59PM
Axe (Lynx in the UK) has released its Super Bowl spot, by Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which is the second instalment in its campaign for the Apollo fragrance.
This time, the astronaut is up against the charms of a lifeguard, but still manages to get the girl.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London