Glue Isobar ends ECD search with Nick Bailey appointment
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 31 January 2013 07:30AM
Glue Isobar has ended its long search for an executive creative director with the appointment of Nick Bailey.
Bailey joins the Aegis-owned shop from AKQA Amsterdam and replaces Seb Royce, who left the agency in July last year after 12 years as its most senior creative.
Bailey spent four years as the executive creative director at AKQA Amsterdam, where he worked on the award-winning Heineken Star Player activity and on successful pitches for Johnnie Walker, Philips, EA Sports and Tommy Hilfiger.
He previously worked at AKQA in London, where he was the creative lead on Nike. Before that, he was at the digital shops Oyster and Incline.
Bailey’s appointment completes the line-up of Glue Isobar’s management team under the chief executive, Penny Herriman.
The team includes Wayne Brown, the managing director; Patricia McDonald, the chief strategy officer; and Rick Williams, the chief technology officer.
Aegis hired Herriman in January 2012 with a brief to rebuild Glue Isobar. Its founder, Mark Cridge, had been promoted to global managing director at Isobar and subsequently left the business in June last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London